Swagbucks!!

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Shopping Trip and Freebies!!

I didn't get any deals at CVS - they didn't have what I wanted.  I did manage to get 4 FREE bottles of Bayer at Walgreens!!  I also picked up the newest copy of the Diabetes and You magazine.  You can also see the bikini razors I got to try ($0.99 after coupon) and I got a couple full bars to try (they were B1G1 50% off).  The total for everything was about $4.  I saved over $14!!


Then I went to WalMart and scored 9 FREE packages of Pampers wipes along with several of my Kraft First Taste Freebies!!  I got 2 Kraft 100 calorie cheese bites, a Homestyle Macaroni, a Ritz Crackerful, an Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Ham, a Kool Aid Fun Fizz and a Yoplus yogurt.  There were still a couple of things that they didn't have yet (DiGiorino Deep Dish Pizza, and the Kraft Mac and Cheese Explosion).  I saved about $35!!!

Click here to sign up for Kraft First Taste and possibly get all these freebies!!


Then I came home to find a $30 coupon booklet in the mailbox along with a Frizz Ease sample and my FREE Gillette razor!!

What a day!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love free stuff?? I came home from walmart a few days ago with a load of free stuff. Coupons are my life. :)

    Following from Follow Me Back Tuesday. :) I hope you will visit us and follow back as well. We always return any comments left on our blog. :)

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete